Show battery percentage on Huawei Mate 40 Pro is very important for most users. The battery is one of the most crucial elements of your device. How long your Huawei Mate 40 Pro will work in the offline mode without connecting it to a charger depends on it.
You can check the status bar to get information about the battery. However, it does not tell you the exact level of battery life. It is why you need to enable the battery percentage on this device with the use of simple tutorials below.
Show Battery Percentage on Huawei Mate 40 Pro From Notification Bar
The Huawei Mate 40 Pro device, just like other devices using Android 6 and higher. It can show the charge level in a form of an icon. It helps you a lot to know the battery percentage.
To let the device system, show battery percentage on Huawei Mate 40 Pro, you have to swipe the device down at the top of the screen. After that, your device will open the notification bar to show the information about the charge level.
However, when you are using this tutorial, it will always show the percentage of the battery. But, you must lower the notification first anytime you want to see the exact charge. Therefore, it is better to use the alternative method anytime that you want the battery percentage always visible. Even though, you are closing the notification bar.
Showing the Battery Percentage From the Settings
For the settings, you need to open the gear icon on Huawei Mate 40 Pro. This way will make the battery percentage is always visible. If you have no experience of using this option, you have to follow the instruction below:
- Open the settings on Huawei Mate 40 Pro.
- Head to the Battery section
- Enable the slider, close to the item “Remaining battery percentage.”
That is the complete tutorial on how to show battery percentage on Huawei Mate 40 Pro. Note that you have to update the device first before using this tutorial. What we mean here is that the device should work with Android 9 or higher. If you use the old firmware, of course, the device works with a different algorithm.
- Lower the notification bar on Huawei Mate 40 Pro
- Choose the gear icon and then hold your finger on the setting icon in a few seconds.
- If it is about five seconds, head to the Settings icon and then find the notification “System UI Tuner has been added to the Settings”. By doing this step, you will unlock the advanced options.
- To go to the next step, you need to open System UI Tuner.
- Here, select the Status bar item on your Huawei Mate 40 Pro.
- Click on the Battery option on your device. And then, you will enable the constant percentage of battery information for this status bar.
When you are using the modified firmware, some items may have different names. However, it does not create trouble when you are setting up and then showing the battery percentage permanently. Simply, find the “Battery” sections or “Accumulator” and if possible, use the search of these settings.