Set up voicemail on Mate 40 Pro is important even though there is a lot of talk voicemail is wasting time. Sometimes, voicemail can be a pain especially if you receive a lot of messages. It takes a lot of space in your inbox and it takes time to check each one of them.
But for professionals, voicemail is very important, especially to support daily communications. Perhaps you know how it feels when you are waiting for several hours just for a callback after doing an important interview about a job that you have dreamed of. If you do not have your device on you when the company calls and you do not have voicemail set up, they will not text you to attend the second interview.
Set up voicemail on the Huawei Mate 40 Pro Simple instructions
Well, it is easy to set up voicemail on Huawei Mate 40 Pro and save the number. So, it is easy to call and then listen to the voice messages you get. Here are the instructions to follow:
- Find voicemail on your device, Huawei Mate 40 Pro, and then tap on the phone icon.
- Find the voicemail on your device, Huawei mate 40 Pro, and continue by tapping on the menu icon is also possible.
- Or, find the voicemail of your Huawei Mate 40 Pro and then press Settings.
- Find the voicemail and then press More.
- Alternatively, find voicemail and then press voicemail.
- Save voicemail number and then press voicemail number.
- Now, you can save the voicemail number key in (prefix) 5 (enter your phone number) and then tap OK.
- Go back to the home screen. Simply slide upwards from the bottom of the screen to go back to the home screen.
Voicemail is what you need since your caller will get their message in a few seconds and then it is easier to explain everything by saying it out loud.
If you have not set up the voicemail, you can receive the voice messages by selecting the voicemail settings. The solution is to call 172. After that, follow the directions to set up the voicemail on Huawei Mate 40 Pro.
If the voicemail does not divert the incoming calls from your device, the solution is to divert calls to your voicemail.
Just in case the text message is off when you receive the new voice messages. The solution is to call 171. Once answered, you can put the key in * to go to the main menu. After that, enter the key 5 1 2 1 2
When the voicemail inbox is full, it means that you cannot get other new voice messages. In this case, you have to call 171 and then follow the directions to delete messages.
That is all the complete information you must know about how to set up voicemail on Huawei Mate 40 Pro. If you experience some problems using voicemail, you can leave your comments below this post.