Screen record Mate 40 Pro is a useful feature that will help you perform a tutorial. It is also a helpful feature that will help you show your friends how to perform many tasks in a Huawei Mate 40 Pro, save any video file and send it or upload it on your social networks.
Well, if you want to record on video with your story just like how people do on Instagram, or if you want to screen record a video call with your friend to use the recorded video as evidence.
Tutorial to Screen Record Huawei 40 Pro
Here are the following steps on how to screen record Huawei Mate 40 Pro. It only takes five minutes to follow the steps:
- Go to the quick access panel of your Huawei Mate 40 Pro. And then check the presence of the screen recording icon. If you have this icon, you can jump to step number five.
To check it, you have to unlock the device and then use your finger to slide from the top edge of your device’s screen down to the quick panel. The quick settings will appear such as connecting Bluetooth, airplane mode, Wi-Fi network connection, and others.
- If you do not see any screen recording icon on this panel, it means that you have to edit the icon of the quick panel on your Huawei Mate 40 Pro. The normal symbol is a pencil.
- After that, check out the screen recording icon and then click it. Do not release it when you drag it to the top of the panel. Do not release it while you are dragging it. This way will help you add the icon to the quick panel. If you cannot find the screen recording icon on this device, maybe the company disable it on this device.
- Once you have the screen recording icon on the quick panel of this device, you can tap on “Done”. After that, you will close the quick panel editing screen.
- Now, you have a screen record Huawei Mate 40 Pro. You have two options to start using the screen record. First, you can press the power buttons and the volume up of your device simultaneously. The second is to use the quick panel by accessing the top of the screen, slide. After that, press the icon for screen recording your device.
- If it is your first trial to use screen record Huawei Mate 40 Pro, you will see several messages to ask permission. For example, accessing photos, videos, media files. In this case, you have to tap on “Allow” on this device. Well, it is important to grant permission to let the screen record works properly and store the recording video in the internal memory.
- You must grant permission to let this device uses the audio files. It helps you use the device to record any internal sounds.
- You will see a message when you are using it to record the screen’s device. Give this feature permission by allowing the features.
- Lastly, you will get an information message to tell you the way to mute the mic and to stop the screen recording on this device. Tap on “Got it” to start using this screen recording.
- To stop the screen record Huawei Mate 40 Pro, press the power buttons and the volume up on this device, or click on the “Stop” located at the top left of this display. Alternatively, swipe it from the top of the display, open the notification list, and stop recording your device’s screen by tapping on the square button.