In this tutorial, you will learn how to adjust flashlight brightness on Huawei Mate 40 Pro. You can enjoy electricity almost everywhere, around you. When you are hiking or you want to see something in the dark, of course, you need more electricity. Flashlights at this time are still one of the most important things you need.
At the time you have observed this device, you must have found the LED flash, at the back of the device and it works to give brightness to your camera performance. It is also having an important role as a flashlight.
Activating the Flashlight on Huawei Mate 40 Pro
By using the flashlight on the Huawei 40, it is very easy. This device uses Android Version 5 and you can follow the simple procedure below. It only takes a few clicks to enable the flashlight on Huawei Mate 40 Pro below:
- Unlock the device screen
- Swipe the top notification bar on this device down
- After that, you will find some shortcuts in the settings. For example, you will find Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, airplane mode, and others. Even on some Android versions, you will find the torch icon there. Click the torch icon and the LED light will work as a flashlight.
- If you cannot find the torch logo in the shortcuts, simply swipe your device down. This time, you have to find the shortcut bar and then bring it down. This way will bring you to the accessible settings shortcuts. If you still cannot find the flashlight icon, it means that you have to use third-party apps.
Tutorial to Adjust Flashlight Brightness on your device
If you have used the flashlight successfully on this device when you are following the tutorial above, well that is a good step. The next thing to do is on how to adjust the flashlight brightness level on Huawei Mate 40 Pro. LED flash of this device can deliver incredible power, depends on the situation and the lighting condition in the environment.
Here is the complete procedure on how to adjust flashlight brightness on Huawei 40 Pro:
- Unlock the screen on Huawei Mate 40
- Slide down the notification bar
- Head to the Settings shortcut page, and then find the lamp
- Click on the text “Lamp” to access the flashlight settings on this device.
- After that, move the slider to help you control the flash intensity. Make sure that you can keep the settings in the memory.
That is all the complete information on how to adjust flashlight brightness on Huawei Mate 40 Pro. If you have more options with the flashlight on this device, and in case that you cannot get this feature from the Settings, you can download one of the dedicated apps to handle the function properly.
One of the third-party apps for this function is Simple Torch, a free app to use the LED flash on your device as a flashlight. You can even use SOS and strobe for the flashlight. Simply, download the apps and then install them to enjoy all the features on Huawei Mate 40 Pro.